Kirby COVID-19 Update 18 March 2020
Please see the following customer service update in light of the current situation with COVID19 in relation to Kirby branch operations. We are following the specific advice from Government authorities and will keep you abreast of any immediate changes as they occur and will continue to trade taking necessary precautions.
We have instructed our staff to practice social distancing minimising contact through the following basic measures / proactive steps;
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres between people wherever possible
- Avoiding shaking hands or other greetings involving physical contact
- Encouraging customers to pre-order online, via phone, email or via smart@ccess
- Non-essential catering has been removed and meetings / events will be postponed
- We have also taken proactive steps to limit non-essential presence in our branches prioritising the customers, sales staff and transport providers
Effective immediately we are suspending Saturday trade in all of our branches but will maintain our after-hours support for urgent access outside of regular trading hours. Dial 13 23 50 and your call will be redirected to your local branch after-hours service.
Our manufacturing facilities in Wuxi, China and Milperra, Australia remain operational along with our distribution warehouses and refrigerant decanting facility. We continually review our inventory and vendor shipment plans, and do not foresee any significant disruption. If there is any change to this we will advise accordingly.
To help minimise contact time in our branches we encourage customers to use the Kirby smart@ccess Click & Collect facility. Users of this system can place orders and check stock availability through this facility. Online orders will be made ready for collection or delivery pending your requirements as coordinated with the branch.