Kirby Career Opportunities
Join our Team
Why Join Kirby?
Kirby is a leading supplier of commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment and parts. As a Beijer Ref business we are part of the world’s largest global refrigeration wholesaler with some 70 subsidiaries in Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. In Australia, Beijer Ref distributes through a network of 90 branches.
In line with our sustainability strategy, we are focussed on fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and are committed to supporting our people through a positive work environment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, Customer Service Representative who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. If you are committed to work in fast paced, sales focused and team orientated environment, this role may be for you.
• General sales experience.
• Current forklift license preferred or willing to learn.
• Preferably experienced with an in-store sales system.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Branch Leader who has great leadership qualities and is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. If you are committed to work in fast paced, sales focused and team orientated environment, this role maybe for you.
• Experience leading a team, be customer focused and solutions orientated
• Solid communication skills (verbal, written & listening) and computer skills.
• Basic Refrigeration and/or air conditioning knowledge, or eager to learn.
REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE MANAGER:
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, experienced RDC Manager who has a strong logistics background passion for developing and driving people capability to achieve business results.
• Effective use of warehouse operations to achieve inventory and delivery targets.
• Ensure customers’ orders and branch replenishment orders are completed and dispatched on time
• Coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules with the various logistics companies
• Experience in managing a warehouse facility and associated activities.