Ranco Dual Pressure Control Auto Reset on High and Low
- Ranco dual pressure controls are used for either operating or protecting commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Within one NEMA 1 enclosure, they are a combination of both high and low pressure controls interconnected to operate a common switch.
- The Ranco O17-8701 is a dual pressure control with an adjustable setpoint and differential and automatic reset.
- It’s a mechanical switch for high and low-pressure control of refrigerant, equipped with SPDT contacts, which open as the pressure increases or decreases.
- IP44 protection rating when top plate fitted
- Set Point and differential adjustment by Phillips Head recessed Hex nuts
- Adjustment pressure markings in kPa only
- Electrical ratings: SPDT switch 16(16)A 250Vac N.O. or N.C. - 1(1)A 250Vac on changeover
- 7/16”-20 UNF male fitting
- Certified to EN60730–2–6 and EN60730–2–9 compliances