T2 / TE2 orifice for expansion valve, strainer and label
Orifice assemblies with filters, designed for use with either solder adapter product configurations or standard product configurations.
- Thermostatic expansion valves regulate the injection of liquid refrigerant into evaporators.
- Injection is controlled by the refrigerant superheat.
- Valves are especially suitable for liquid injection in ”dry“ evaporators where the superheat at the evaporator outlet is proportional to the evaporator load.
- Danfoss Orifice Assemblies with filters
The rated capacity is based on:
- Evaporating temperature te = +5°C for range N (–40 - 10°C)
- Evaporating temperature te = –30°C for range B (–60 - –20°C)
- Condensing temperature tc = +32°C
- Refrigerant temperature ahead of valve tl = +28°C
- Dirt protection filter
- Easy stocking
- Easy capacity matching
- Better Service