Heat Dissipating Cool Gel Spray. Prevents Heat Damage to Components and Surrounding Materials During Soldering, Brazing, and Welding.
- Safe, non-toxic, and odorless spray liberally on adjacent surfaces needing protection. The spray pattern is adjustable from stream to mist.
- Protects painted and finished surfaces from discoloration due to adjacent torch operations. This product also reduces the danger of fire to surrounding surfaces such as studs, drywall, and insulation. The unique non-staining gelled formula sticks to surfaces without dripping or running off and leaves no residue.
- Protects lead-free valves during soldering
- Reduces the threat of costly heat damage to rubber seals and gaskets
- Protects components and materials during soldering to avoid heat damage
- Protects painted and finished surfaces from discoloration due to torch heat
- Unique gelled formula sticks to surfaces without dripping or running off
- Clear, non-staining gel leaves no residue, eliminating cleanup
- Safe, non-toxic, harmless to skin, and odorless
- Made in the U.S.A.
For Use On:
- Lead-free valves and fittings
- New construction and piping installation
- Shower valves installation and repair
- Trim work and cabinetry
- Drywall and studs
- Commercial rooftop repair
- Furnace repair and installation
- Refrigeration repair and installation
- Medical gas systems
- Valve installation and repair