ENGINEERED ON A RICH HERITAGE FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
Developed on the back of the highly successful Kirby Nullarbor and Kirby Commander platforms, the new Kirby Nullarbor Peak Series condensing unit range has been engineered specifically to offer superior performance across the harshest conditions of the Australian continent. With unfailing operation up to 45°C ambient, they’re robust and reliable – guaranteed.
- Kulthorn Kirby KA Series hermetic reciprocating compressors complete with thermal overload protection, crankcase heater and compressor oil sightglass.
- Premium quality external rotor fan motors with control circuit break overload protection, deliver reliable and efficient operation across a long service life.
- Full wiring for compressor (including contactor and overload), fan(s) and auto-auto (‘universal’) dual pressure control for trouble-free commissioning.
- Easy to clean powder coated sheet metal base and condenser casing, providing an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Suction and liquid line connection points conveniently grouped and located together for stress-free access.
- All electrics housed in IP54 rated metal j-box, ensuring trustworthy and safe operation.
- Liquid receiver, liquid line with drier and sightglass, and high efficiency internal float oil separator standard across all models.
- Suction accumulator standard across all low temperature models.
Optional Protective Covers
Powder coated with an appealing and minimalistic gunmetal finish, optional protective cover kits are designed to provide some additional protection and security against mechanical damage from external sources.
Supplied flat packed and able to be attached directly to the base of the unit, these kits are available for every unit within the Kirby® Nullarbor Peak Series range.
The following kit is suitable for this condensing unit: