NEW CPS Airflow Capture Hood
Introducing the all NEW CPS ABM Air Capture Hood. The ABM Easy Hood captures airspeed values from air supply or return/exhaust grilles in residential or commercial buildings and easily converts that into an airflow volume reading.
To accomplish this, the ABM Easy Hood is used with an ABM-200 Airflow & Environmental Meter (or ABM-100 Airflow Meter) and a smartphone having the latest, free, CPS Link app installed.
- Test and balance reports - automatically generated
- Easy, accurate and affordable HVAC airflow measurement in a lightweight, compact housing
- Measures airflow in grilles up to 12” x 12” or up to 24” x 24” with the included Expansion Hood
- Use smartphone and free CPS LINK app to display, store and send data
- Also measures temperature, wet bulb, dew point and relative humidity (ABM-200)
- Accuracy, calibration, certification – in accordance with ANSI / AMCA standards
Additional Features when used with the FREE CPS LinkTM App
- Client Lists - Enter and retain client information
- Job Tracker - Create and retain record of services performed
- Geolocation - Record where (global coordinates) and when (time sharp) tests performed
To order your CPS ABM-HOOD-200 Easy Hood click through to smart access or contact your nearest Heatcraft branch on 13 23 50.
NEW Mini-split Evaporator Coil Cleaning Kit
NEW to the Heatcraft range is the Rectorseal Mini-Split Evaporator Coil & Blower Fan Cleaning Kit. This reusable kit is used to clean the indoor evaporator of mini-split A/C units in areas where wall and floor protection is necessary.
• Reduces energy cost by increasing the efficiency of the A/C system
• Completely biodegradable formula presents very little hazard to people, animals, and vegetation
• Unlike strong acid and alkaline coil cleaners, this heavy duty product will not corrode coils, surrounding metal, other HVAC equipment components or application equipment
• Kit is reusable (Order Code: 82560)
• The replacement funnel bags are sold separately and for single use only (Order Code: 82562)
• Desolv Cleaning Solution (3.8L)
• C-Band Frame Assembly
• Single Use Funnel Bags (2)
• Cleaning Brush (1)
• Drain Bucket (20L lockable bucket)
• Installation Instructions
To order your Rectorseal Desolv Cleaning Kit click through to smart access or contact your nearest Heatcraft branch on 13 23 50.
Simple temperature and defrost management
The Danfoss ERC 21X temperature controller available from Heatcraft is a smart multipurpose refrigeration controller designed to fulfill today’s requirements of commercial refrigeration applications.
|Take advantage of our special August offer|
|ERC211||AUD $59||NZD $69||Buy 5 and Save an extra 10%|
|ERC213||AUD $89||NZD $99||Buy 5 and Save an extra 10%|
Offer valid from 01.08.17 to 31.08.17 or while stocks last. Prices quoted are nett, exclusive of GST and are available to TRADE CUSTOMERS ONLY, through all Heatcraft stores across Australia and New Zealand.
Four (4) push buttons, a big display and an intuitive menu structure ensure superior ease of use.
Ease of use
Four push buttons, easy menu structure, pre-installed application solutions ensure superior
Defrost on demand and smart evaporator fan management ensure energy efficiency.
Special software features like compressor protection from fluctuation in power supply or from
high condensing temperature ensure the safety operation of the unit.
High effect 16A relay enable direct connection of heavy loads, such as 2 HP compressor without
use of intermediate relays. A wide range of compatible types of sensors ensure high flexibility in installation.
To learn more or to purchase a Danfoss ERC211 or ERC213 electronic controller click through to smart access or contact your nearest Heatcraft branch on 13 23 50.
Race in 2 Win is back at Heatcraft
The popular ‘scratch and win’ promotion from Heatcraft is back! The last time Heatcraft ran their Race in 2 Win promotion the company gave away $100,000 to a delighted Heatcraft customer. This time Heatcraft has increased the jackpot to $250,000.
The chance to win $250,000 is just one part of the Major Prize which also includes a VIP 3 day experience for 2 attending the Newcastle 500 Supercars Championship in November. With accommodation, airfares and a luxury corporate suite inclusion, the Major Prize is valued at up to $9000.
“We’re very excited to be able to offer our customers the chance to win such a significant amount of money that could go towards helping them build their business. The total prize pool is valued over $300,000 which is our largest promotion in recent years”, commented Roger Pecnik, Heatcraft Director of Marketing Australia and New Zealand.
Heatcraft customers who purchase a minimum $200 during the promotion period receive a scratch game card where they can win instant prizes such as wireless headsets and movie tickets.
The Heatcraft Race in 2 Win Promotion commences on 7 August 2017 and closes on 28 October 2017.
For more details, view the terms and conditions.
MM Kembla - Your Complete Insulation Solution
MM Kembla Insulation by K-Flex is a multi-purpose flexible elastomeric thermal insulation with a built in vapour barrier and a closed cell structure. This makes MM Kembla Insulation highly resistant to water vapour transmission and enables the product to maintain a high level of energy conservation efficiency.
MM Kembla Insulation is dust, fibre free and is HCFC–CFC free with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero. The impressive technical properties and supporting certifications and accreditations position MM Kembla Insulation as an ideal solution for any commercial, industrial, domestic, and marine and offshore applications.
Why Use MM Kembla Insulation:
The Kembla Difference
• ISO 9001:2000 Registered with over a thousand additional domestic and international certificates
• A wide range of tube and sheet with self-adhesive & aluminium foil available
• Lightweight and flexible for easy and speedy installation with low maintenance resulting in time and cost savings
• CFC and HCFC free with ozone depletion potential of zero
• Non-corrosive, smoke and fire rated material
• Low thermal conductivity and high mμ factor for effective control of condensation and insulating
against heat loss and heat gain
• FM Approved
• Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for high-quality products, service, and customer care
To order MM Kembla Insulation by K-Flex click through to smart access or contact your nearest Heatcraft branch on 13 23 50.