Xmas Trading 2021
Please see our Christmas and New Year Holiday Trading Hours below
Kirby SmartAcess Quick Select Updates
Kirby Select / Quick Select has been updated, with new product information added as follows;
Kirby Polar Pack and Titan Condensing Unit Ranges
- Capacity ratings for R407F, R513a, R450a and R448a added (Excluding KK compressor models)
- Condensing unit power input details added
- KP Kits updated
- Titan PPVS (Factory VSD) models added (these will auto-select whenever supply power frequency is moved off 50Hz)
Kirby WRC Remote Condensers Range
- Range updated to the new D series WRC platform and part numbers
- Capacity ratings for R407F, R513a, R450a and R448a added
- WRCV models (Vertical shipping config) added to selection tools
Kirby Guardian Evaporators
- Part numbers updated to new models
Copeland ZX Condensing Units
- Added to Smart@ccess (To select, tick the new box for ‘Include non-Kirby items’)
- New Option to only select condensing units with a ‘digital compressor only’
Kirby Smart Access Features Release
As part of its roadmap of continuous improvement, Kirby Smart@ccess now includes additional features to improve user experience. The upgrades begin with a new customer dashboard.
The new dashboard provides at-a-glance information on;
- Kirby HVAC Partner Program
- Account Balances
- System Notices and Announcements
- New Products
- Recent Activity
Products can now be ordered for DELIVERY as well as Click and Collect. As an introductory offer we’re offering Free Delivery* on online orders for the month of October.
The following conditions apply;
- Applies to local freight orders, including all day, overnight airbag and standard road deliveries
- Excludes capital equipment and hard drawn copper
- Excludes courier delivery services
- Valid from 4th Oct to 30th Oct, 2021
Kirby Select / Quick Select has been updated, with new product information across the following ranges;
- Polar Pack Range
- Titan Range
- WRC Range
- Copeland ZX Condensing Units
Plus a few other updates;
- Pricing File Requests will now be available in either Excel or CSV, as well as filtering
- Our online catalogue now shows the product brand on many items.
- New sort by options in product catalogue pages – Product Code (default), Popularity, Release Date and Brand
Naturals Training Scholarships Awarded
The Kirby Apprentice Fund is proud to announce the winners of our Naturals Training Scholarship program. The level of entries was outstanding with applying apprentices demonstrating a passion for natural refrigerant system solutions.
Those that were successful demonstrated an eagerness to attain additional trade accreditation and stay abreast of natural refrigerant technology.
Applications were received from around the country. Apprentices from the following organisations were successful in their applications;
Alliance Victoria Refrigeration, Amertec Refrigeration Pty Ltd, Central West Refrigeration Pty Ltd, Channon Refrigeration, Control Air SA/NT, Coolabah Cooling Services, Cooma Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Gordon Brothers Industries, MB Group Solutions, Murray Heating & Cooling, Precise Air Group.
Scholarship recipients will be welcomed to the Sydney Beijer Ref Academy in March, 2022 to complete their ARC Green Scheme Accreditation and supporting application training at the Beijer Ref Academy.
Kirby would like to sincerely thank ARC, Refrigerants Australia, AIRAH and Emerson Climate Technologies for their support of the Kirby Apprentice Fund Scholarship program.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone that applied.
Beijer Ref acquires Armcor Air Solutions
In a move that further diversifies Beijer Ref’s portfolio within Australia, we are pleased to share news of the 100% acquisition of Victorian based climate and ventilation solutions business, Armcor Air Solutions.
The acquisition allows Beijer Ref to strengthen its ability to provide a complete suite of HVAC equipment, extending on the wide residential and light commercial packages currently being offered through its wholesale businesses. It also provides Beijer Ref with new competencies and access to a segment that they have not been present in, until now.
Armcor Air Solutions is a specialist in energy efficient fresh air solutions and energy-recovery systems and will be well supported by Beijer Ref’s local and international expertise and continued investment in advancing environmentally friendly solutions across evolving market segments.
Beijer Ref welcomes into the group a committed team and highly regarded business that features a local manufacturing facility and 37 staff based at the company’s main facility in Broadmeadows, Victoria.
Armcor Air Solutions will continue to operate under its current structure and under the direction of Kirby Sales and Marketing Manager Brett Hedge.
Wayne Ferguson, Managing Director Beijer Ref Australia, comments:
“This acquisition is one that is very exciting for Beijer Ref Australia as we take on a successful family operation to build on its capabilities and extend its compelling product offer to more customers nationally.”